Friday, June 10, 2011

Shout Out (Praise Post)

i have a lot to praise God for:
a wonderful husband
a great job
the opportunity to study and fulfill my dream of being a teacher
my house
my family
my friends
and
much
much more

however, at the moment, i have nothing ttc related to praise about (besides af arriving without the need for meds)...

but... there has been a great deal of good news for my tweeps lately...so i want to dedicate this post to them and their success, and i want them to know that i'm rooting and praying for them and their growing miracles!!

first is one of the first ttc tweeps i began following on twitter... she's been a great source of support and encouragement. and she's introduced me to many fun canadian tweeps... please go and check out Andrea's blog : Tales From A Locked Womb.

the next is one my favorite ttc bloggers - i discovered her blog and read it from beginning to present in the span of a couple of days... she's witty and always has me lol'ing! check out Elphaba's blog- Yolk: A blog about eggs and sperm.

then there are a couple of other great bloggers who have been around the block and back in their efforts ttc...  Jay @ The 2 Week Wait (who hasn't even blogged about her good news yet bec it's so new!! SO excited for her...she is super funny too...look for her post about IF greeting cards)...and last but def. not least, Laura who blogs with Jen @ A Little Barefoot.

yes, there is always a twinge of jealousy when others get their bfp's... but i can say without a doubt that i am truly and passionately happy and excited for these ladies, because i know that they have each been through a lot and deserve this, and will appreciate it, as much as i will when it is my turn. all of this good news also renews my hope.... 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post, thanks hun! I'm rooting for you always.

    ReplyDelete